Terms and Conditions
By accessing these websites, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our Official Websites if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Member”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs onto this website and is compliant to the WYA Organisations terms and conditions. “The Organization”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Organization. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Member and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Member in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the member’s needs in respect of provision of the World Yoga Alliance’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Thailand and India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Table of Contents
- New members
- Termination Limitation of Liability
- Physical well Being
- Sexual harassment
- Hyperlinking to Our Content
- Reservation of Rights
- Removal of Links
- Contact us
1. New Members
By applying for any new memberships, you confirm that all of your information and documents given are 100% true and not falsified in any way, shape or manor. You acknowledge that providing any false or misleading information will result in immediate cancellation of your membership with no refund. this rule adheres to any membership with us including but not limited to RSY (Register School of Yoga), RTY (Register Teacher of Yoga), CYS (Certified Yoga School) and CYT (Certified Yoga Teacher)
- CYT and CYS have more leverage and abilities to use and include WYA certification as well as logos compare to RSY and RTY Standards.
Membership will be valid for lifetime. However, failure to comply with our terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your membership.
WYA reserves the right to randomly check on your activities for compliance of our standard policies. We may contact you in case we are notified of something that requires our attention and clarification. Please be aware that if any inappropriate actions or violations against out regulations and standards are found, we have all rights to Terminate your membership and remove a member’s data from our registry.
Possible actions which could lead to cancellation of your membership. (not exhaustive)
- Not fully comply with WYA terms, regulations, requirements.
- Misrepresenting World Yoga Alliance® which causes negative image, reputational damages or discredit to the organization.
- Reproducing, modifying or infringing any parts of WYA copyrighted works/properties (including logos, trademarks, registration licenses, certificates, training materials) without approval.
- Abusive behaviours towards WYA official team or members.
Limitation of Liability
World Yoga Alliance® (WYA) including each of its affiliates and divisions shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way related to the use of the service. (Even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.)
World Yoga Alliance® reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions.
5. Physical Well Being
If you get injured from any online workshop or videos that you acquire through WYA Websites www.wyayoga.org or www.wyayoga.com we are not liable for the damage caused. We always recommend taking as many safety precautions as possible whilst practicing yoga, if you decided of you own volition to practice yoga without taking safety precautions then that choice was yours and yours only. We have no responsibility for the risks you decide to take on your own.
Unless otherwise stated, World Yoga Alliance® and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.wyayoga.org or www.wyayoga.com All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.wyayoga.org for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material this includes but is not limited to written words, video content, photos, voice recordings, PDF files, online books, WYA syllabus or anything else from www.wyayoga.org or www.wyayoga.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material or content from www.wyayoga.org or www.wyayoga.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material this includes but is not limited to: CYT, RTY, CYS, RSY or other WYA licenses from www.wyayoga.org or www.wyayoga.com
- Redistribute content from www.wyayoga.org or www.wyayoga.com
- Modify, change or edit our official logo, licenses or any official documents for your own use.
This agreement terms and condition are saved with World Yoga Alliance® official team. www.wyayoga.org Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. World Yoga Alliance® (WYA) does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of World Yoga Alliance, its agents and/or affiliates. comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, World Yoga Alliance® shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on www.wyayoga.org
World Yoga Alliance reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these terms and conditions. We highly recommend you to give comments that only follow the ethical yogic way.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant World Yoga Alliance® a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
License agreement for CYS (Certified Yoga School) and Division worldwide:
- Upon training completion, it is the school responsibility to submit CYT (Certified Yoga Teacher) registration and the registration fee for all of their graduates with World Yoga Alliance®.
- World Yoga Alliance® has no policy to force or request graduates/students to pay any additional charge for CYT Registration License out of the training fee.
8. Sexual Harassment
World Yoga Alliance® is not responsible for any sexual harassment. WYA is committed to providing a safe environment for all its members free from discrimination on any ground and from harassment including sexual harassment. Our goal as an organization is to ensure the safety and comfortability of our students, teachers, employees of our certified schools and anyone who is involved in our organization. However, World Yoga Alliance® is not responsible for the cases which may occur at any specific WYA Certified Yoga School or Teacher. We hereby renounce any legal responsibility in case of alleged sexual harassment complaints and recommend you to contact the school directly to deal with any further actions necessary in your case.
9. Hyperlinking to our Content
World Yoga Alliance® (WYA) has all rights reserved to use all data and hyperlinks associated with our registered and certified members as schools/teachers and students. If one is not register or certified member, they do not have our permission to use our link or any of our content.
The following organizations may link to www.wyayoga.org without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to another Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations at our own discretion:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com / dot.org community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of World Yoga Alliance®; and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to
Mr. Dharmendra Singh
World Yoga Alliance®
Or Click here to visit “Contact Page”
Please wait minimum 2 working days to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Company Name’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
11. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to www.wyayoga.org You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to www.wyayoga.org you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
12. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
World Yoga Alliance® and each of its affiliates, divisions, schools, students and members will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use www.wyayoga.org its content, links, or any other content associated with this website. This includes but is not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, delay in operation, any computer virus or line failure. The above stated will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This included physical injury of any kind. we shall not have a liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or conduct of any user or other third party.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
14. Contact Us:
If you have any questions about these Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- World Yoga Alliance® all rights reserved