Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with World Yoga Alliance International.
Registration with World Yoga Alliance.
International provides a globally recognized credential.
This 500-RSY level yoga teacher training is a four-week (24 days) intensive course.
Available to 200-level yoga teachers or those with equivalent experience or training. In exceptional cases, confident individuals with certain skill sets may be eligible for this course without prior yoga or meditation training.
At the completion of this course, you will not only be well versed in yogic knowledge and wisdom, but also become a Level teacher who is certified to teach 500 RTY level yoga teacher training.
Our course equips you with the knowledge, confidence, and inspiration you need to become an outstanding yoga teacher and a balanced serene individual who is ready to lead others in their yoga practice. This training will give you a fantastic set of tools to become an exceptional yoga teacher in leading others in their practice. Learn key practices from Hatha yoga, & Ashtanga yoga.
During this teacher training course, you will receive a 500 RTY Level training and the following techniques are applied in order to accomplish personal transformation for yourself and your future students. You will be equipped with yoga teacher training knowledge and certification. This teacher training will help you take your knowledge and teachings to the next level with more tools, enabling you to confidently lead others to become teachers and leaders in the practice of yoga.
Transformational yoga gives you the tools you need in order to make a difference in your everyday life. It is a synthesis of key practices of Hatha yoga, Traditional yoga, Ashtanga Yoga.
In depth focus of asanas, the chakras, mantras, and breathing and meditation techniques gives you the knowledge you need to purify your body, stabilize your emotions, focus your mind, and increase your spiritual well-being. Mrs. T Koko Roman E-RYT 500 founded Koko World Of Yoga Styles School, Wesley Chapel Florida USA. Yoga School is here to share his teaching and learning in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
Areas of study
Yoga history, philosophy, ethics, and lifestyle
- Overview of the history and development of yoga throughout the ages
- Study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, ancient teachings considered to be the “heart of yoga”
- The application of these ancient teachings for modern living
- Introduction to other classical teachings of yoga
Yoga anatomy, physiology, and subtle energy systems
- Applied western anatomy and physiology
- Subtle yogic physiology and energy systems of prana, nadis, kundalini, chakras
Yoga techniques and integrated yoga practice
- Asana or yoga postures
- Pranayama or breathing techniques
- Mantra, sound, and visualization
- Principles of yoga practice
- Attendance at general yoga classes
- Development of a guided personal yoga practice
- Professional mentoring
Teaching methodologies and integrated teaching practice
- Yoga practice planning and development
- Teaching group classes
- Teaching private classes
- Assisting teaching and supervised teaching practicum
- Communication skills for yoga teachers