AER Teachers Training Program
At AER Fitness we teach aerial yoga which is a combination of traditional yoga poses, Pilates with the use of a hammock.
Aerial yoga defies gravity and allows you to perform various yoga poses that may be difficult to do on the ground, but easier in mid-air. …Suspended yoga strengthens core muscles and increases spinal and shoulder flexibility.
Being upside down, supported by the hammock, is a little bit like in traction-it helps in to lengthen your ligaments, relax your muscles and decompress your spine.
Around 70 yoga poses and its many variations.
AER Fitness teachers training offers the most comprehensive aerial yoga training program in India. Its mission is to provide each applicant with the foundation to teach skillfully with compassion, safety and integrity.
Theory and practice of AER fitness
• Standing postures(on the floor and in the silk)
• Suspended inversions, handstands, backbends, forward bends
• Hip openers, Seated postures, Restorative
• Opening warm-ups
• Creative sequencing
• Inventive transitions
• Hands on adjustments
• Inversions Inversions Inversions
• Conditioning(strengthening for upper body, lower body, core)
• Practice – Practice – Practice teaching.